Welcome Apparel Reader
Kiva Systems, Inc. uses game-changing automation technology for
distribution centers that helps companies simplify operations and
reduce costs while increasing strategic flexibility. Using hundreds
of autonomous mobile robots and sophisticated control software, the
Kiva Mobile-robotic Fulfillment System enables extremely fast cycle
times with reduced labor requirements, from receiving to picking to
shipping - all without conveyor. The result is a building that is
quick and low-cost to set up, inexpensive to operate and easy to
change anywhere in the world.
Apparel manufacturers, brand owners, retailers and eCommerce
companies face increasing pressure to offer more styles, update
fashions more often, ship smaller quantities and reduce inventory
levels throughout the supply chain. From designer couture to
discount store-brand jeans, there is a great deal of handling
involved in moving apparel goods through traditional distribution.
Productivity is paramount.
Kiva changes the game for apparel:
- Pick eaches and cases with minimum touches
- Store fast-moving and slow-moving goods in the same system
- Process orders in minutes
- Handle all types of apparel (including G.O.H. and boots)
- High accuracy of pick-to-light, put-to-light and scanning for
- Ship to distributors, retailers, consumers using the same
- QA strategies include: by order, by customer, by expensive
To learn more about how a Kiva solution can solve your apparel
distribution challenges, contact us.