Creating a Distribution Powerhouse: Why Rapid Deployment Matters
If your distribution center were to require an overhaul and
redesign to accommodate changes in volumes, product assortments or
delivery timelines - how quickly could you make this happen?
In months? Maybe a year? On the other hand, what would the
opportunity costs be if you could not accommodate these changes
quickly? As a fast-growing business, how can you convert your
traditional distribution center into a world-class powerhouse -
quickly enough to maintain or even create a competitive
Making the right automation decision for your business starts
by asking the right questions:
- Is your company's growth five years from now difficult to
- Is your growth being stunted by limitations within your DC
- Is there a chance your company will be expanding its
product-line with goods of different shapes and sizes than what you
- Do you want to offer next-day shipping but your DC cycle-time
does not make that feasible?
- Are you competing with other companies that are able offer
greater merchandise variety?
- Do you have a hard time staying ahead of orders during the
holiday or peak season?
- Will you soon be outgrowing your current warehouse?
- Do you plan to launch an eCommerce site?
- Does a year-long process to get an effective new DC in place
Did you answer yes to even one of the above questions?
If so, read Creating a
Distribution Powerhouse: Why Rapid Deployment Matters to
learn more about the importance of rapid deployment with Kiva.
Download White Paper